Sunday, March 7, 2010

music and march

New favorite music: Greg Laswell
Heard of him via Collin via Will Clark. I'm listening to his album "Three Flights from Alto Nido." Good driving music and lightly reflective lyrics.

Also, Mat Kearney. Loooove him.

March should be exciting. Staying with some of Hannah's friends (they're my favorites) because their parents are gone.
Then the weekend afterwards is Sigma Chi formal in Grand Rapids. So excited! Not only do I get to see Collin, but I love spending time with him and his friends. A few of them have really become like brothers to me. Especially Dylan and Kirk. And Jerbear will join us to pre-party! Grand Rapids is the best city in the wooooorld.
After that is INDY! With Kristen, Karen, Babs, Courtney, and a very pregnant Jen. Sigh. I was just talking to Courtney tonight and I got even more excited. I do miss them a lot and wish we were closer. My heart is in the Midwest right now.

And the weather has been gorgeous. Such a provision.

So thank you, God, for March and its wonderful beginning.

1 comment:

Karen Renee said...

"My heart is in the midwest right now". Oh, Hallie, how I share the sentiment...